Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fruit of the Spirit Scrapbook


I'm doing a wonderful Bible Study/Scrapbooking study
on Christian Paper Crafts Magazine. The first week our
assignment was to design a cover page for the study.

On Week 2 our study was on the first fruit, love.
The assignment was to do a page showing love.
I decided to make my book about my grand children,
because what Grammy doesn't love her grandbabies?
All 5 of my grandkids are shown on the 2 8X8 love pages.
Above are my son's children Jake and Hayley
below are my daughter's children,
Savannah, Cassidy and Jamison.
Week 3 was the fruit of Joy, Savannah, my first
grandbaby is featured with an apple themed
2 page layout.

I used the sketch from MoJo Monday in Savannah's layout.
Next week, we will study the fruit of Peace
and Cassidy's layout will be with pears.
Until then, Happy Scrappin'



Stamp each day with God's love,

Frankie

No comments: