Saturday, May 14, 2011

On the Fly

This is one of my favorite sets. I have fond memories of going fly fishing with my father. On his days off, he would go up into the mountains and fish. Sometimes he would let me tag along, he knew that he would bring home less fish on those days because I would get bored with fishing and start playing and splashing in the water. My dad was a very kind, loving and patient father, I miss him especially at this time of the year.
I used Kraft cards and envelopes for this set. Soft Suede ink is used on all the cards and the stamp set is On the Fly by Stampin' Up.










2 comments:

Jonia said...

Frankie these cards are absolutely fantastic! I just love what you have done with them! Blessings to you!

Taylor said...

Again, fabulous, Frankie! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month at Christian Paper Crafts!