Monday, April 6, 2009

April Demo Down-line Meeting

This month's meeting was a blast! It seems that
we were all thinking along the same lines and brought
the same stamp sets to the workshop LOL!
Ameldia used the Morning Soft SU set to teach
her card making skills. My sample is below.

Karla, my up-line, used the same set as our challenge card
for next month. We're to design a card using the crayon resist
technique. Below is the card I made with her, I'll post my
design for the challenge later. I have to make one first LOL!


Iva used the Time Well Spent set for her teaching demo
and you guessed it, below is the card I made with her.
I had chosen this stamp set to use for last months challenge.
Great minds think alike :o)

Barbara was the only original thinker in the bunch, she demoed

the Many Mower set, I used the golfer in the set on my card.

We always eat at our demo meetings and

Ameldia brought a dish called Copper Pennies.

We all loved it and I thought I would share it with you.

Below is the recipe.

______________________________________

Copper Pennies

(Marinated Carrots)

5 Cups Carrots - Sliced and cooked (2 Lb bag)

1 Onion -chopped

1 Green Pepper - Chopped

1 Can Tomato Soup

1 Tsp. Salt

1 Tsp. Pepper

1/3 Cup Vinegar

1Tsp. Mustard

1 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce

1/2 Cup Sugar

Mix ingredients together. Refrigerate overnight. (Keeps at least 2 weeks in refrigerator)




No comments: