Thursday, May 7, 2009

Challenge Cards, CPCM, Mojo Monday, Scripture Verse

Since my computer was down, I was unable to post
my challenge cards. Below is Week 2 - Kindness
for my Scripture Verse Challenge
Here is a mix of 2 challenges, my Mojo Monday and
my Monday Color Challenge from Christian Paper
Works Magazine. The colors were
Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze
and Certainly Celery optional.

Last but not least, is another Scripture Verse challenge
for week 3 - Beauty. I used one of my favorite stamp sets "God's Beauty" by Stampin' Up!

Stamp each day with God's love,

Frankie

5 comments:

melody said...

what gorgeous cards chickie ~ i love that first one ~ and what a beautifu sentiment

melody
SBS28

Janette said...

Frankie these are all very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on cpcm

Wendy said...

Such pretty cards....I love all the layering you did on them!!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS28

Harriet H said...

Hi fellow Tennessean....The leaf card is beautiful....what did you color them with ? I am in East Tennessee...close to Knoxville

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I have never been to your blog before but it's just absolutely stunning! You do fabulous work and I can't wait to see more.