Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21st Class Projects

As I was rearranging my stamp room, I came across
one of my favorite stamp sets. It is a retired Hostess
set from Stampin' Up! called "Basket Full of Fun".
I just had to dust it off and use it again.
This first card was made using Baja Breeze and
the Designer series papers, Hand Drawn
by Stampin' Up!
The Christmas card below uses, Riding Hood Red,
Sage Shadow and Designer Series Paper left over from
two Christmas' ago.

I used So Saffron, Olive Green and Riding Hood

Red card stock and inks on the Autumn leaf card.

Bella Rosa Designer Paper, Riding Hood Red
and Whisper White are used in the summer card.
This card and the one above are my two personal favorite.

Designer paper from the Dot's & Dashes line

is used with So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Whisper White

to create this spring design. Also used was the

Certainly Celery ribbon and the Eyelet Border punch.

Stamp each day with God's love,

Frankie

No comments: